Tints of Nature 7N Natural Medium Blonde
Tints of Nature 7N Natural Medium Blonde home hair dye has been carefully developed with over 75% certified organic and 95% naturally derived ingredients, to gently nourish and protect your hair for gentle, home hair colouring.
Please ensure you have carried out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before you colour your hair.
1. Shampoo your hair using our Tints of Nature Charcoal Clarify Shampoo and rinse thoroughly (this is great for resistant grey hair and removing any product or color build up on your hair).
2. Gently comb through your hair until it is tangle free.
3. Put on the gloves provided. Unscrew both bottles of the Colour Gel & Colourfix and pour the Colour Gel into the Colourfix bottle.
4. Screw the applicator cap firmly back on the Colourfix bottle and shake. Unscrew the tip and use immediately.
5. For best results section your hair and gently squeeze the colour starting at the roots and working it through your hair.
6. Massage the colour into your hair until every strand of hair is covered.
7. Using the plastic cap provided, cover your hair completely, remove your gloves, rinse them clean and wait 30 minutes. (For grey hair coverage or hair lightening make this 40 minutes.)
8. Put the gloves back on and remove your plastic cap. Rinse your hair under warm water until the water runs clear.
9. Using the sachet of Hydrate Shampoo, massage into your hair and work into a creamy lather.
10. Rinse and condition your hair using the sachet of Hydrate Conditioner. Comb through and leave for 5 minutes.
11. Rinse thoroughly and blow dry.