What is Vitamin D3 spray?
Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin that plays an essential role in enhancing the immune system. It helps regulate the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorous in the body and plays a crucial function in bone formation and mineralization to help the development of strong healthy bones and teeth. HealthAid Vitamin D3 spray can provide up to 100 squirts and can last up to 100 days depending on the daily use.
What is Vitamin D3 spray for?
· May help to promote calcium absorption
· May help to maintain adequate serum concentrations of calcium and phosphate
· May play a crucial role in the normal mineralization of bone
· May help to maintain strong and healthy bones
· Help in cell differentiation and improve specialisation of cell functions
· May help boost the immune system and inhibit the autoimmunity
· Also improve insulin secretion
· May help regulate blood pressure
Who is Vitamin D3 spray for?
Vitamin D3 spray may be of benefit to;
- People who wish to maintain strong healthy bones.
- Those who do not have enough exposure to sunlight.
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone disorders.
- Elderly and growing children who may not be able to obtain adequate amount of the vitamin D.
- People with a darker skin tone
When should I take Vitamin D3 spray?
Vitamin D3 spray can be taken on a daily basis to ensure adequate Vitamin D intake, and to help maintain healthy bones and teeth.
Recommended Daily Intake:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one spray daily in the mouth for better and quick absorption. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians. Kosher.