Items in cart: 0 Cart total: £0.00
SSL
Secure Payment
  • Home
  • Nelsons Homoeopathic range
Nelsons Homoeopathic range
Click to download PDF
In 1860, a young pharmacist and student of Samuel Hahnemann, Ernst Louis Ambrecht, came to London and opened a homeopathic pharmacy in Ryder Street where he could put into practice the principles learned from his teacher. The pharmacy soon outgrew its original premises and in 1890 it was moved to Duke Street where it still remains today supplying homeopathic medicines to customers all over the world. Ernst's son Nelson, who changed the name of the company to A. Nelson and Co succeeded him. As its reputation has grown so has the demand for its products. As Europe's oldest and the UK's largest manufacturer of homeopathic medicines, Nelsons now produces the most comprehensive range in Britain from its specialised manufacturing laboratories in Wimbledon