Biosun Traditional Ear Candles 1 pair
Feel the magic of fire and allow yourself to experience beneficial relaxation. Original BIOSUN Earcandles have their origin in the centuries old culture of the indigenous peoples. They have a relaxing, purely physical effect. BIOSUN Earcandles have been successfully used by therapists.
1. Preparation: Create a relaxed atmosphere before you start. You will experience earcandling much more intensely if you keep your eyes closed. The room should be draught free, so the flame will burn smoothly. Keep yourself warm with a blanket. Lie down on one side in a comfortable position. Support your head slightly with a pillow so that the auditory canal is in a vertical position. Draught in the room while the Ear Candles is alight can result in small, cold ash particles blowing off the Ear Candle. In order to protect your hair and clothing, your partner can place a cover around the treatment area.
2. Lighting: When preparations are complete, your partner sits comfortably next to you or behind you. They should light the Ear Candle at the unlabelled end and place the non-burning end gently into the outer ear passage. A slightly rotating movement should be applied until the Ear Candle is sealed in place. NOTE: Directly after lighting the Ear Candle, white vapour may escape from the non-burning end (security filter). This is part of the treatment. By this the warmth is transported into the ear passage. Simply close the opening with your thumb for a moment before placing the Ear Candle on the ear with gentle pressure and a slight rotating movement. The Ear Candle is placed properly when there is no white vapour escaping from the side and you hear the pleasant crackling and hissing of the flame.
Your partner will hold the Ear Candle firmly in place throughout the process. They will take care that no hair is within reach of the flame.
3. Burning down: The Ear Candle has to be lit at the unlabelled end, opposite the security filter. It will never put itself out! At the most, the Ear Candle may be burnt down to 1cm above the security line (maximum burn) marking. Carefully remove the remainder of the Ear Candle and extinguish it in the glass of water ready nearby.
4. Treat both ears: It is generally advisable to treat both ears one after the other, each with a new Ear Candle. Any condensation material that remains attached to the fine ear hairs should be removed.
5. Subsequent rest: A subsequent rest of about 15-30 minutes will positively support the overall result. Enjoy soft wellbeing music and/or the smell of essential oils during this phase as well.
Pure Bee's Wax, Honey Extract, Pure Essential Oils, Premium Organic Linen